MARCH 22: BOIL-WATER NOTICE FOR CERTAIN CITIZENS
Residents of these adresses are currently under boil-water notice. Citizens have to boil the water before consuming it for at least 5 minutes, until furter notice:
- 411, 412, 415, 416, 419, 420, 423, 424, 427, 428, 432, 433 Chestnut Street
March 22: LIFT OF BOIL-WATER NOTICE FOR CERTAIN CITIZENS (NOTICE OF MARCH 19)
- 125, 127, 129, 131, 126 a-b-c-d, 130, 132-132a, 134a-b, 136a-b, 138, 143, 145, 147, 149, 150, 151, 152, 158, 159, 160, 163, 164, 165, 168, 169, 171, 173 terrasse Cadieux
- 514, 516, 518, 520 Grande-Côte
March 19: LIFT OF BOIL-WATER NOTICE FOR CERTAIN CITIZENS (notice of march 13)
- 171, 174, 176, 177, 179, 181, 185, 186, 188, 189, 196, 197, 199 Maisonneuve Street
- 165, 171, 175, 177, 179, 180, 184, 188, 190, 192, 194, 197, 199 Chomedey Street
MARCH 19 : LIFT OF BOIL-WATER NOTICE FOR CERTAIN CITIZENS (notice of march 13)
The boil-water notice is now lifted for these addresses. Residents can consume water without boiling it:
- 205, 207, 208, 209, 210, 211, 213, 214, 215, 216, 218, 219, 221, 222, 225, 226, 229, 232, 234, 235, 236, 241, 244, 245, 247, 248, 251, 252, 253, 256, 260 Florian Street
- 233 and 245 Grande-Côte Road
Railway works by Canadian PacificThe Town of Rosemère has been informed by Canadian Pacific that maintenance work on the railway line in the Rosemère corridor will take place until March 22. Note that this work will be done between 8 p.m. and 6 a.m., to avoid disrupting travel during the day. Note that residents of the area may be inconvenienced by some noise during the construction period.
WEIGHT RESTRICTIONS ON THE Île-Ducharme Bridge
WORK ON THE INSTALLATION OF A STORM SEWER ON ROLAND-DURAND BOULEVARD BETWEEN DES PRÉS AND DE LA LANDE STREETS — WORK SUSPENDED
Construction work on a storm sewer has been suspended for the winter. The boulevard will be open to traffic, with no impediments, during this period.
Work will resume in the spring of 2018, when weather conditions permit. As projected, it will unfold until November 2018 between Lorraine and De la Lande streets.
Note that before work resumes and based on its evolution, citizens impacted by the project will receive detailed notifications of impediments and relevant mitigation measures. As usual, we will do whatever is needed to minimize the project’s impact on your quality of life and traffic in the affected sector. Should you have any questions related to this project, contact the Environment and Infrastructures Department at 450 621-3500, ext. 3314.
Weight restrictions on the Île Bélair Bridge (R-117 – Labelle Blvd.)
The Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation advises the public, truckers in particular, that weight restrictions have been implemented in the Île Bélair Bridge located north of Marius-Dufresne Bridge on Route 117.
This measure is required in order to maintain the structure’s functionality. It should be noted that the condition of the bridge does not in any way compromise the safety of users.
Weight restrictions based on the type of vehicle
The following vehicles will no longer be allowed to drive over the bridge:
- single-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 28 tons
- double-unit motor vehicles weighing more than 38 tons
- motor vehicles consisting of more than two units and weighing more than 48 tons.
Work on the structure is being planned. This work will seek to limit repercussions for road-users in this sector.
Between 2016 and 2018, the Québec Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation will be investing a total of $4.7 billion on Québec’s road network, with more than 2,100 active work sites.
To get around more easily, call Québec511.info for information on current and upcoming roadwork. Furthermore, to ensure the safety of road-users and road workers alike, it is essential to comply with posted signs.
For additional information, go to the website of the Ministry of Transport, Urban Mobility and Electrification of Transportation.