Send an email
100 Charbonneau Street
Rosemère (Québec) J7A 3W1
Monday to Thursday
8:30 a.m. to Noon
and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to Noon
The department’s mission is to help meet the Town’s objectives by ensuring staffing by competent personnel and the sound management of its human resources.
At your service
The department director is the only regular full-time employee. A payroll and accounting technician whose time is shared also helps meet the department’s objectives.
Fields of intervention
The Human Resources Department assumes a number of responsibilities, including:
- all staffing and human resources development
- management of labour relations
- development and implementation of different policies relating to personnel
- management of occupational health and safety
- evaluation of jobs and updating of profiles
- management of payroll and social benefits