Send an email
100 Charbonneau Street
Rosemère (Québec) J7A 3W1
Monday to Thursday
8:30 a.m. to Noon
and 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to Noon
The mission of the Communications Department is to help disseminate the values of the Town of Rosemère, particularly as they relate to environmental awareness, its country flavour, the excellence of its services to residents, the quality of its built heritage, its residential vocation and its bilingual status. It must also bring the departments closer to citizens and make them more attuned to their needs, in order to strengthen the feeling of belonging and pride shared by Rosemerites.
Fields of intervention
The department is involved in every aspect of communication with citizens, including:
- authorization, supervision of the production and distribution of official municipal publications and theme pamphlets
- management of the website
- authorization, supervision of the production of municipal advertising, posted material and signs systems
- application of graphic standards
- writing of administrative press releases and speeches
- media relations
- development of new communication tools.